These are the rules of the Trickster Wiki.
- Remember not to reveal your own personal information, especially your home address, phone number, password, or credit card number. We and the staff will never ask for these, and we do not want you telling us these. Accounts that do this may need to be banned to protect this information for you, it would be assumed your account has been compromised.
- Polite and courteous discourse is the best way of interacting with one another, even in heated disagreements over content/theories and so forth. To keep the site nice for everyone, sanctions will be implemented for profanity. That is a Category 1 if once, Category 2 if twice and if more times it is a Category 3. Good words and well articulated nice remarks are always better than rude comments. A great wiki user is one who reports uncouth behaviour to an admin.
- Edits should be thorough. In the event of spamming minor edits to get badges, the site currently considers this to be a Category 3 offence.
- The Trickster wiki is for all official content, fan art is best kept for other sites.
- Do not impersonate people by creating an account or renaming an existing account to something similar, then act like them. Roleplay (acting like a Detective Boy Club member) is excluded. This is a Category 2 offence.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.